Sunday, 21 April 2019

Hot Topic- Free Central Heating, Boilers and Insulation Available

Over the next 2 years over £3 billion must be spent by UK power companies in order to make our homes more energy efficient. Find Out More.Apply Here today

Reporting changes of circumstances

You must inform the job centre immediately if your circumstances change, ie. If you (or your partner)

  • Do any paid, or unpaid work or voluntary work
  • Get a job or become self employed
  • Start living with someone, get married, form a civil partnership, dissolve a civil partnership or separate
  • Get a place on a training programme or start full or part time education
  • Get a personal pension or a pension from a previous employer
  • Change your address or are going away from home, even if it is for a day
  • Are involved in a trade dispute
  • Change your account for your Jobseekers Allowance payments
  • Are ill or have to take care of someone or cannot take a job for any other reasons
  • Have a child that leaves school
  • Have someone come to live in your house or someone who was living in your house leave
  • Change the amount of savings
  • If the person you are claiming Jobseekers allowance for gets a job or goes into hospital or a nursing home, you must contact the job centre immediately